Skip to content Skip to footer

Universal Credit

Do you need help to make a new Universal Credit claim?

At Diss and Thetford Citizens Advice we can support you to make a new claim for Universal Credit, from opening your account to receiving your first full payment.

Our trained advisers can help you to:

  • Set-up your Universal Credit account
  • Complete your claim to-dos
  • Verify your identity
  • Make sure you’re providing the right evidence to the Jobcentre
  • Understand what Universal Credit will mean for you

If you’re not sure what help you need just get in touch and we can work out how we can support you.

Visit us: please visit our Contact Us page

Call: Freephone 0800 144 8 444

You can find more information on Universal Credit on our advice pages.

If you are a local organisation working with people who need help to claim Universal Credit get in touch by either calling us on 01379 658208, or email us on for more information on how you signpost or refer people to our service.  Alternatively, any user of the NCAN referral system can refer a client through the application